Tuesday, July 21, 2015

White Rose

She is the most special one. However she is gone.
Looking towards the bridge where they first met, his eyes actually focused on nothing. His back is lonely and rigid. Without her, his eyes lose concentration and so does his heart. 
"I WILL make you remember me."
Her amber eyes sparkled with danger and desire, like the attractive evil pandora box. 
"White Rose..."he said painfully and silently,holding the white rose in his hand tight, as if he could get her back.

He still remembers clearly as if it was yesterday that the first time they met, she was in a white dress, pure like the crystal, passionate as a sin. 
He is known as a cold person. Always calm and rational. But the first sight of her took his breath.  Her black straight long hair was softly dancing in the wind, along with the white dress. The golden sunset drew the line of her slim body, glorious and saint. He just can't take her out of his mind. 
Just a common beautiful girl, he thought to himself, trying to calm down. But she suddenly turned around, the light in her amber eyes was graceful and gorgeous. 
She is the one.
He noticed her intensity, instead of a rosy cheek and a shy smile a pure girl like her should have.She  smiled in a enchanting way, and walked straight towards him. 
He was stuck for a moment, what was happening was out of his expectation.  

"Do you wanna dance with me?"
"Em....Of course, your name please, my lady?"
"White Rose."
Mysterious, he got more interested in her.
"Haha, pretty name. But not as pretty as you are."

She burst into laughter, and took his hand,then ran into the narrow dim street. Her pace was light and full of enthusiasm. Looking at her thin back, impressed by her youth and energy, he felt she was his sunshine. 
They stopped at an unimpressive park, danced in the glory of the sunset light. Time stopped. How he wished it was eternity. Holding her hand tight, he looked into her eyes. Her skin is smooth and healthy, white like ice-cream. The silver earrings shined beautifully under the sun. Her simple white dress was decorated with subtle laces. 

"You are so gorgeous. I love your earrings."
She kept silent for a while, then raised her head smiling bitterly.
"These earrings belong to my mum. Um...I escaped from my home."
"Why? Did they abuse you?"
"Nono, not at all. I am the pearl in their hand,living without worries yet no freedom. I am more like the vase they bought and kept in a dark room, only brought out to show off."
"Oh, don't say that. They love you. "
"Yeah, you don't understand. They just love me too much. I want freedom like wind. I want to try new things and take risks to do what I want instead of being a sensible good good girl all the time."
Her eyes were filled with disappointment and agony. 
"I hated myself wearing a graceful girl's mask and pretending to be nice all the time. I am tired of pretending."
"Relax, it's not your fault."
"Take me somewhere new. I want to be with you."
"Hey you don't even know my name."
"I'm with you."
He hesitated, like deer in the headlights, all he has is an old black package, he can't promise her the moon. Coming with him only means misery and suffering. 
She is so fragile and well-bred in a rich family. An innocent angel with a wild mind. He loves her, but he just can't take her away. She belongs to somewhere he can never reach. There's no way ahead for them. 
After all, he is rational. 
"No girl. I can't take you away. Go home and be safe. I love you but I just can't."
She shaded her head with tears in her eyes. 
He hesitated again, his heart was pierced by her crystal tears.
"All right, come with me."

They really had a romantic time, ignoring poverty and the uncertainty of the future. He was impressed by her brilliant wild thoughts and her wisdom. She is so special unlike any other girl he had met before. And he gave all he could to treat her well.
They attracted each other so much. 
However, stunning days end so quickly. Red fire turned blue. They began to argue with some details in their life. After all, they don't belong to the same world.
Furthermore, her weak body can't stand the difficulties in the slum dog. 
She was ill.
Lying on the small old bed in their room, her face was white as a white rose, plain and heartbreaking. He could do nothing to save her. He was so poor.
He even sold his black package, but his efforts were in vain. She passed away.

He has nothing now.
He was driven away from the house they rented. Hanging aimlessly around the road, he saw a white rose growing near the bridge where they first met.
His heart is pounding fast, all the memories flash back. His eyes were full of tears, shinning under the glory sunset light.
Taking off the white rose carefully, he holds it tight.
"White rose..."
He was in pain and sorrow. The sky turned red like the enthusiasm of her. It never dies.  
He looks at the red sky, holding the white rose rigidly. 
"I will remember you forever. My white rose with a red mind."
  







No comments:

Post a Comment