Monday, July 27, 2015

Six Flags Adventure




Screaming could be heard from far away which awakened our fears and excitements.The first sight of Six Flags made my mouth fall open! The largest longest roller coaster stands like a giant. It's the biggest one I have ever seen. Other thrill rides gather around it like a gang. Just looking at them made me excited and I could hear my heart yelling"go ahead!"


Featuring hundreds of roller coasters, thrill rides and family attractions, Six Flags is the biggest regional theme park in the world! Six Flags is so famous that early in the morning there were already thousands of people waiting at the entrance gate. 
After a long time, we got into the theme park. Considering the largest one must be the most scary one, we first went to a smaller roller coaster. We thought it was just a warm-up,but we were totally wrong. The seemingly-small one was so fast and turned 270 degree in the air. My hands gripped the handle tightly as if it was my lover's hand  when I was on the ride. I thought that I would never get on a roller coaster again. People sitting behind me screamed a lot. My ears were even damaged deaf by them.I probably screamed to death myself but I didn't notice. Thrilling but too fast, I thought I was dying, but then we stopped. I was dragging my flaccid feet to get off. And I could still feel my heart pounding as if in an intense horse race . My friend was so scared that his hand was cold and sweaty. Looking at each other, standing on the ground, we both took a deep breath and felt relieved.
Then we went to a circling machine. It looked like a merry-go-round but the horse was not fixed and it could fly to the sky like a swing. I loved the feeling of freedom and the lack of constraint. So I really enjoyed the ride a lot. I was flying towards the crystal blue sky and the cotton candy like cloud ran into me. The wind was fresh and cosy. But when I turned around to look at my friend, he was as rigid as a robot, sitting still with a poker face. That made me feel kind of funny because I thought he was a yellow chicken. However, the fact is that he is afraid of heights while I am more afraid of speed.
After that we went on 2 more thrill rides, but time was so limited we even didn't have time for the water park. It was terrible on every ride and I even thought I would die on it,but it is funny that when I got off , I wanted to try it again and again. Dying makes me feel alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment