Friday, July 17, 2015

My sweet room

The most relaxing thing in the world is to lie down on my big soft double bed. The silk sheet decorated with small flowers touches my skin cool and smoothly. Stretching out my arms and legs, I feel I am lying on the Hawaii's soft warm sand and the breeze strokes my body. Holding a rosy velvet bunny pillow, I look up. The ceiling is light pink matching the white European-style bed below well. There're some books on the white bedside table. I really like the painting on the wall--a splendid sketch of the old boat station of Wuhan. It reminds me of my dream of being an architect. The crystal light hanging on the ceiling reflects in the glass of my big window. The window is bright and clean while the light is shinning. Outside the window, the horizon is grand and peaceful. There's a big well-designed park beneath named "Sunny Era". Trees stand tall and straight. And further there's a highway connecting Beijing and Tibet. I can hear birds singing in the morning. At night the lights of the highway light up in the dark like glittering stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment